Friday, October 31, 2008
BACK!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLYY!! :D
but moved............ xDxD go here my lovelies :D >> http://zoe-life-tvb.blogspot.com/thanks for ALL the support you all gave me while I was away, thanks!!! :D
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Guys I am offcicially on HIATUS, I think I will be back in 2 weeks when half term starts for me! =]Sorry about this, please continue to support me.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Just a short Fung
update of his magazine scans and a 'The Four' short ending spoilers clip.
couldn't attend TVB anniversary lighting ceremony because he wasn't in Hong Kong at that time, but on the night of that, TVB released a short clip of ending spoiler scenes of 'The Four'. If you don't want to see it, don't download it! I don't want to spoil it for those of you who doesn't want to know what will happen yet. =]
Credits to Yuki's Blog
More magazine scans of Fung
MRRM October issue magazine.
I SO love Fung
's stare and poses in this mag!! So hot! I really want this magazine!!
Auto Express vol. 871 magazine.
No no no... I don't like his look here.
I watched 'TVB Anniversary Lighting Ceremony' last night on Chinese Channel. It was really good, I loved 'The Gem Of Life' catwalk performance, Linda looked so cool! She looked like a professional model, I also loved Gigi's appearance, I haven't seen her on-screen for ages. They also released some of the previews for the series, Louise character is going to be like Susanna's in "moonlight", she loves money! I am still not to her character yet, I prefer Hor Ma!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Here are the nominations for this year's TVB anniversary. I bolded
the ones who I want to win. =] I admit I am biased! Haha...Best Actress
1. Liza Wang - Wars Of In-Laws II
2. Sonija Kwok - D.I.E3. Linda Chung - A Journey Called Life
4. Nancy Sit - Silver Chamber Of Sorrows
5. Charmaine Sheh - Forensic Heroes II
6. Kate Tsui - Speech Of Silence7. Lee Si Kei - Moonlight Resonance8. Susanna Kwan - Moonlight Resonance9. Michelle Yim - Moonlight Resonance
10. Sheren Tang - Your Class Or MineBest Actor
1. Kenneth Ma - Survivor's Law II
2. Roger Kwok - D.I.E
3. Damian Lau - Catch Me Now
4. Frankie Lam - Forensic Heroes II
5. Michael Miu - Love Exchange6. Ha Yu - Moonlight Resonance
7. Moses Chan - Moonlight Resonance8. Raymond Lam - Moonlight Resonance
9. Bobby Au Yeung - Your Class Or Mine
10. Kevin Cheng - Last One StandingBest Supporting Actress
1. Joyce Tang - Wars Of In-Laws II
2. Bernice Liu - Wasabi Mon Amour
3. Sharon Chan - Catch Me Now4. Nancy Wu - The Silver Chamber Of Sorrows
5. Claire Yiu - Speech Of Silence
6. Krystal Tin - Love Exchange7. Tavia Yeung - Moonlight Resonance8. Fala Chan - Moonlight Resonance
9. Kate Tsui - Moonlight Resonance10. Lee Heung Kam - Moonlight ResonanceBest Supporting Actor
1. Tsui Weng - Best Selling Secret
2. Stephen Au - Best Selling Secret
3. Derek Kwok - Wars Of In-Laws II
4. Wayne Lai - The Gentle Crackdown II
5. Paul Chun - Wasabi Mon Amour
6. Kenneth Ma - The Master Of Tai Chi
7. Johnson Lee - Catch Me Now8. Chow Chung - Moonlight Resonance
9. Oscar Leung - Your Class Or Mine
10. Him Law - Your Class Or MineFavourite Female Character
1. Charmaine Sheh - Word Twisters' Adventures
2. Liza Wang - Wars Of In-Laws II3. Myolie Wu - Wars Of In-Laws II
4. Kitty Yuen - D.I.E
5. Christine Ng - The Silver Chamber Of Sorrows
6. Kiki Sheung - The Money-Maker Recipe
7. Lee Si Kei - Moonlight Resonance8. Susanna Kwan - Moonlight Resonance9. Fala Chen - Moonlight Resonance10. Linda Chung - Legend Of The DemigodsFavourite Male Character
1. Kenneth Ma - Survivor's Law II
2. Bosco Wong - Wars Of In-Laws II
3. Roger Kwok - D.I.E4. Derek Kwok - D.I.E
5. Michael Tse - The Money-Maker Recipe
6. Ha Yu - Moonlight Resonance7. Raymond Lam - Moonlight Resonance
8. Sunny Chan - Legend Of The Demigods
9. Ron Ng - The Four
10. Kevin Cheng - Last One StandingMost Improved Actress1. Selena Li
2. Sharon Chan
3. Tavia Yeung
4. Toby Leung5. Nancy WuMost Improved Actor1. Wong Cho Lam
2. Tsui Weng
3. Derek Kwok
4. Johnson Lee
5. Oscar Leung
I cannot believe my eyes when I was looking down through the 'Best Actress' nomination list, I realized Yi
wasn't on it! After all the hype of Yi
getting the 'Best Actress' award and now it turned out to be she isn't even on the nomination list! >=[ I am so annoyed! Why won't TVB even give her a chance, I don't care if she will get the award or not, but at least put her in the nomination list! At least make her look like she is being recognised by the audience which she is anyway! It is so not fair to Yi
. Does TVB get to choose who to put on the nomination list themselves? If yes, they are so blind! Yi
, I feel so sorry for you, but you are already the best actress in my eyes. =D
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
A big update today!
First of all, TVB lighting ceremony. =]
The group pics first... **Just click on the pics to get a larger view.
Next, the individual shoots of some of the TVB stars who attended...
The stars above includes Charmaine, Gigi, Yee
, Linda, Kate and Shirley. I can't believe Fung
didn't attend! Where is he?! How can he not attend TVB anniversary shows? Naughty Fung
! You've disappointed your fans. =[ From the pics above, I am already predicting there is going to be another fashion crisis on this year's TVB anniversary awards ceremony night, what the heck do they all think they are wearing?! Can't they just see the wrong side of it? Gigi and Linda didn't have a choice of what to wear during the lighting ceremony because they had to do this 'The Gem Of Life' catwalk performance, so I don't blame them, the black dress actually looked quite nice on Gigi. But Yee
and Shirley... will you both please change your hairstyle? Those glitter stuff in Yee
's hair just looks WAY overdone, making her want to catch twice as much attention with her glittery dress as well. As for Shirley, this is a special event, why are you dressed so casually? I think the best dressed above, looking at those pictures is going to be Kate, well... I'm glad she have improved from last year's TVB anniversary. I can still remembered what she wore last year...
And next up is the friendship pics. =D
The "moonlight" cast! Oh man... do you know how much I miss them together? I love Fala's dress and her lovely smile, hehe...
Look! It's Hor Ma and Ah Yuet, or should I have said "Lor Lui"? Haha...
Shirley and Linda. =D They seem to be really close.
It's "Boscoyee", haha... not Boscolie anymore, LOL.
I FINALLY received my free Kate photo today, darn the Chinese channel, they take forever to post it to me...
Kate photo. Jealous? =] Haha...
Haha... Guess what? Yes! It's my lovely update on Fung
again. He recently went on 'E-Buzz' to have another interview, this time it's about his character in 'The Four' and his new debut album.
Download the interview below.Part 1Part 2
Credits to Yuki's Blog
's new EEG version MV of 'Lover And Sea' have finally been released!
Download the MV here
Credits to Yuki's Blog
on Next magazine vol. 969.
left a nice, hot newly hand written message in taviayeung.com
today asking her fans to vote for her in TVB anniversary awards.
**Click on the message for a larger view.
Let me show my bad translation skills...
Attention to all my fans:
Hey! Hey! Hey! 'Big Announcement'! On this year's TVB anniversary, please vote for 'Lor Lui'! *tick* You'll have advantages out of it if you do... =D!
Haha... I think Yi
was trying to do an advertisment for herself! LOL...
I can't wait for tomorrow night's 'The Four'!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Today's update doesn't include Fung
! Haha... it's probably the first time ever!
Fala on the cover of More vol. 563 magazine.
I haven't had time to read the article yet, but the big purple words says 'mute girl' in Chinese, so I am guessing it's probably about her role in "moonlight".
I made a banner of Tavia using the previous Me! magazine pictures of her, I think it sucks... >_< looks too pink and overdone.
I added one of Linda's debut album songs to my music player on the sidebar, it's called 'Actually I Am Unhappy' if translated to English. I heard the song played during one of the parts in the "moonlight" banquet called 'Yu So Chau's Decision'. Ever since I heard it there, I started to like the song, I used to hated it though. The song will follow after Fung
's 'Lover And Sea'.
I watched 'The Four' up to episode 5 today. =D I am loving it so far! It's Monday tomorrow, duh... another week starting of school again, but I have something to look forward to! Haha... I am expecting my Kate photo to arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to watch more of 'The Four', especially next Thursday's episode (episode 9), haha... you'll find out why soon. =] By the way, so sorry I STILL haven't reply to your tags yet, I have been doing my art and graphics homework all day today, please do bare with me, I promise to reply soon!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
As you may all have notice already, I changed my layout to Linda! I know I did say in some of my earlier posts I was going to use Fung
as my next layout using the Fashion And Beauty magazine pics, but I realized they were really hard to blend together, so I used Linda pictures instead. What do you think? I hope you all like it! =]
**Click on the layout above for a larger view.
appeared on 'EEG Singing Contest', it got aired today in Hong Kong. He was singing "moonlight"'s subtheme and then he sang 'After Tomorrow' Cantonese version with Vincy. Is it me or does he look especially handsome there? Haha... =D I'm always saying good stuff about Fung
.I also liked Vincy's individual song.
Download the clip here
Credits to Yuki's Blog
I took off the songs: 'After Tomorrow' and 'My Eyes Don't Lie' from my music player on the sidebar and added Fung
's new song called 'Lover And Sea'. =] I was going to add a few of Linda's debut CD songs in as well, but I was too lazy... maybe add it on later.
Ha... I downloaded Yi
's radio interview today that she was on a few days ago, some parts was so funny! And also, I re-watched the first 2 episodes of 'The Four' and I finally understood the plot, haha! I have only watched the first episode of 'Last One Standing' though... *sigh* I'm still missing the days of "moonlight". I will reply to tags tomorrow. =]